Sunday, July 6, 2008

the final rose


Okay, only a few short hours until the final rose. I'm so excited. For once, I don't actually care who she picks. I hope she picks Jason, but wouldn't care if she picked Jesse. She actually has a head on her shoulders, and is smarter than I gave her credit for in my bracket. That said, I am the big loser of our brackets. There is no way to win now. (Way to go Leah, not a single X on her bracket!) So, here is my bracket. We will see soon. I'm so excited. (a little sad that I won't have a good excuse to sit at Anne's house and drink cosmos, but I think Tuesday is a great reason to do so.)

Two thumbs up!

1 comment:

Shari said...

I am still hoping she picks Jason!!!! I don't see her long term with Jesse! I think he seems like a dork!! If she doesn't pick Jason, he just might be the next Bachelor!!