Sunday, October 19, 2008

warning: cuteness alert!

Last weekend, Olympia and I went out to Ravenna to photograph a family. We stayed at a friend's farm. Olympia got to go 4-wheeling. It was a blast. One of the boys took me into a shed and showed me this:





Yes. I tried to bring one home, but the hubby said no. We guessed them to be about 2 weeks old. Aren't they the cutest things you ever saw. The mom would lay there and nurse them, but as soon as someone got close, she would stand up and let all the babies fall off so she could try and get you to pet her. It was just great to watch. Being on the farm was a lot of fun. Olympia keeps asking when she gets to go back.

Thumbs up!

1 comment:

Skubaliscious said...

Oh man now I soo need to go get a kitten. The best cat we ever had was a farm kitten that my sister brought home.

My husband is, unfortunetly, anti-cat.