Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thank you!



Today is a great day. No matter what side you support, today is a great day. Election day! I love the entire political process. (except the mud-slinging) The hype, the tradition, the grandness. Love it all! 

On our walk to vote today, Olympia and I talked about what we were doing. She was not as interested as I hoped, but I really wanted to impress on her the path taken to get there. Women had a long fight to get where we are now. I hope all of my fellow women out there on their way to the polls said a quiet "thank you" to those who did the work before us. 

That being said, I try to keep my politics to myself, but tonight, I am excited. I am excited to see the energy that was brought to this country by one man. I look forward to the future.





No comments: