Thursday, February 14, 2008

no way really?

I have something rather shocking to say. Okay here it goes.

I have not been inside Wal-mart since January 1.

Okay, close your mouth, it's not that shocking. But, I somehow managed to survive thus far. I don't think my grocery bill is higher. I know I am less crabby once I am done grocery shopping. I was not a frequent shopper of the mart, but I would visit while I was waiting on pictures from Sam's Club or whatever. But yesterday, I went to Super Target to pick up a few things, and when I handed the lady my reusable bag to put the stuff in, she says, "You know Target now has biodegradable sacks." That is why I will keeping shopping there. Plus, there is never anyone there, they have a great organic line and Olympia loves it there. So ask me every once in a while, and see if I have gone back on my promise.

Thumbs up!

No comments: