Thursday, December 6, 2007

almost done


I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. The Christmas cards are slowly winding down. I give it about 1 more week of staying up late, and then I should be able to pick my life back up. Just in case you would like to see some examples of what I am doing in my basement, here is the link to my flickr site. You can view a very small sample of cards. I do all of the layout work on each one. Sometimes when I am stuck, I go to card printer websites to get some inspiration. Feel free to leave feedback about them. (as long as it is positive, negative feedback is not welcome until January.) So happy freakin' Christmas to each of you!
(yes Jodee, you may copy and paste this to your blog. :) )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8105009@N03/sets/72157603386787812/

thumbs up!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

I must have the JOY card next year! Very cute!