Saturday, December 22, 2007

tales from the kitchen...

I have been working from 9 to 2 or 3 in the morning for several weeks now. The Christmas chaos is about done, so why am I still up at 1:30? Good freakin question. I apparently am unable to sleep anymore. Well, I did fall asleep at 8:30 on the couch, wake up a 10:30, only to not be able to fall asleep in bed. Too much on my mind. I was hoping to finish things with my horrible customer today, but of course their pictures didn't come in, so she is just looming in my mind. So I got up out of bed and cleaned my kitchen. The entire kitchen. I even cleaned out the fridge. I mean really cleaned out the fridge. Everything came out, the drawers and shelves all removed, everything washed. I rearragned so I have one less shelf in there. I think it will make it much easier. I did find a few interesting things. I had a whole door shelf for film. Yes, film. If you keep it in the fridge it will stay good longer. However, I'm not sure that it will keep it good for 6 years past the expiration date. Just a thought. So if anyone would like to do something fun with way expired film (most medium format) let me know, I will give it to you.

On a separate note, I found a lot of beer in our fridge. So please come by sometime and help us drink it. (I always have other drinks for the non beer drinkers.)

I hope all of you have a safe and merry Christmas.

Until the next bout of insomnia...

thumbs up!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Oh my goodness! What a nice surprise! I had no idea you started a blog! I am so excited and I will add you to my favorite blogs! Thank you so much for all of the wonderful pictures you have taken of our kids. You are our photographer for life (even if your prices do go up)! I am glad you survived another holiday season! Just so you know, we were very happy with our photo card this year. You did a great job for us!