Thursday, June 12, 2008

bracket time


Once again, I am sucked into the reality tv world with the bachlorette. LOVE IT!!!! Some of my friends and I end up watching it either together or on the phone together to discuss all of it. I am ashamed to admit it, but I love it. So, we were going to bet which guy she picks, but instead decided to do a bracket instead. So for those of you who would like to play along, here it is. I will post my completed one later. Feel free to print this for yourself and play along at home.

two thumbs up!!!!

3 comments:

Shari said...

Jason, Jason, Jason!!!!!!! That is my vote!!

Jodee said...

You guys are so funny! I don't watch it so I can't vote!

Shari said...

After last night's show . . . let me say it again . . . JASON, JASON, JASON!!!

I was glad Grahm was sent off! He was being a jerk. I hope it comes down to Jason and Jeremy!!