Sunday, June 22, 2008

i love morelli



On Wednesday, I spent 12 hours child free during the awake hours. I know, it's horrible that one would get so much alone time, but it was great. I happen to have had a doctors appointment. Afterward, I drove to Omaha to pick up a friend and her daughter. Her daughter (age 2) ran up to me like I was her long lost best friend. It was incredibly cute. They then drove me to Border's bookstore/the mall. I walked around a very boring mall for 30 minutes. Then walked to Border's to wait for 6:00. It was 3:00 when I got there. Why did I wait? Because, one of my favorite authors, Janet Evanovich was coming for a booksigning. I was so excited. Many of my friends and I have read all of her books. We love them!!!! One of my best friends and her mom met me there. We waited for over 2 hours to see her for 15 seconds. But whatever, I spent time with my friend, had kid free time and got my picture of Olympia wearing her I love Morelli picture signed. Super exciting. We then went out to eat and had cake for dessert, because Stephanie Plum (the main character) would have done that. Here is a picture of us with Janet Evanovich and the picture of Olympia.

Thumbs Up!!!!!

No comments: