Wednesday, November 14, 2007

day one



I know several people who have figured out this blogging thing. I thought it was time to catch up with the Jones'. It only recently occured to me to have a blog when the other day I had an ah-ha moment and no one to share it with. Here it is:

My daughter loves Dancing with the Stars. We were watching (actually I was watching it and she was dancing around the room with them.) They always pan the audience to show you some celebrity sitting there. I looked up at the exact moment they showed Hillary Clinton. Wait that wasn't Hillary, it was Carol Brady (Florence Henderson.) Do you think that maybe Hillary has gotten so far in public life because the public relates her to Mrs. Brady, the best wife, mom and homemaker on the planet. I am somewhat a fan of Hillary, not sure if I would vote for her, but I am going to have to sit down and really think about this.

The other reason I thought I might need a blog is for stress relief. I work odd hours in my little office, and maybe at 1:00 in the morning, I can actually have a conversation with someone (myself). That will save my west coast friend from long but incredably funny phone calls late at night. So check back sometimes. I might not have much to say, but something funny always happens if you make it.
(my friend AJ's blog always ends in good times. I feel like I need one too.)

thumbs up!

No comments: