Friday, November 16, 2007

does my hair look fake?

Yesterday, one of my photo party assistants asked quite the odd question on our way to a party. It went something like this:
She says: "Can you tell my ponytail is fake?"
I say: "What it's fake?"
"Yes it is. I got it on the home shopping network. My ponytail is just a little stub, so this makes it long."
"What they make that? How does it stay on your head?"

Here's where it got really interesting. I am a pretty open minded person, but for some reason when she took out the clip with the hair attached, I freaked out a little. Ok, it was a lot. I think I screamed like a little girl. Appartently, one of my biggest fears in fake hair. It looked real in her hair, but looked like a freakish monster on the clip. It's a little wierd, I'll give you that. All through the party, I would get a glimpse of her hair and get the ebe gebees. On our way home, she thought she would put it in my hair. I'm pretty sure everyone in a ten block radius heard me screaming "GET IT OUT!"


On a different note, asinine is not spelled with two s's like one would think. I learned that as well last night. But I suppose it wouldn't be asinine to spell it correctly.

thumbs up!

No comments: