Monday, March 3, 2008

aloha dreams


This is the state fish of Hawaii. It holds a special place in my heart, because my parents thought it was necessary to learn the Hawaiian name "Humuhumunukunukuapau'a" Anyone my call me to hear the proper pronunciation.


Hanauma Bay

Tidal pools on the Big Island


Last week the hubby and I took a little trip to Hawaii. We had a blast. There is nothing better for a marriage, then a week in paradise without the crazy 3 year old to take care of. Unfortunately, my camera has broken since our return, so I can't access all the photos yet. However, I would like to give you a little taste. So here are some from the underwater camera. We snorkeled in two different places. Hanauma Bay and tide pools on the big island. They both were wonderful. The tide pools were described best by our bed and breakfast host as- "snorkeling in your dentist's office aquarium" This fit it to a tee. It was gorgeous.

2 comments:

Shari said...

I need a trip to Hawaii! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Jodee said...

Great pictures! I, too, look forward to seeing the rest!

Thank you for the great Easter shoot and card you designed. It was perfect!