Thursday, March 27, 2008

does this tiara make my butt look big?

Each day, Olympia decides who she is that day. You then need to find out as soon as possible who it is, remember it and call her by the correct name all day. If you forget, you are immediately repremanded. For example, a common conversation in our house would go like this:
Me: "Olympia, can you please pick up the crayons."
O: "No, I'm Cinderella today."
or
Me: "Olympia please go wash your hands."
O: "Mom, I'm not Olympia, I'm Thomas the train and these are not my hands, they are my wheels."
(duh!?!)
Well, today I was informed she was Cinderella. She must wear her "Where is my prince charming" shirt. I then fed the fire with, don't you think you should have your hair like Cinderella too? (My secret way of getting her hair up for the day.) So, after her hair is properly fixed in a bun, she decides today, Cinderella is wearing a tiara all day. So we ran errands with Cinderella in her full tiara glory. (I'm pretty flexible with how we walk out of the house, as long it covers the proper stuff, is weather appropriate, I'll let it slide)
So, Olympia and I ate at CiCi's pizza today for lunch in the middle of errands. Here is the conversation during the wait in line:
O: "Prince Charming is coming to eat with us."
Me: "Oh he is?"
O: "Yes, but I didn't see his carriage in the parking lot yet."
Me: "Well, I didn't either."
(We get food and sit down)
O: " Oh, there he is. He's getting food right now. He will come sit with us after he gets his food."
Me: "Is he sitting with me or you?"
O: "He is sitting with you, so you need to move over a little. Not too much though, his bottom is not as big as yours."

I'm not sure, but I think if you are wearing a tiara, you must be able to say whatever you like. I had quite the chuckle about it though. I guess I should go back to the gym. (In case you were wondering, no one was actually joining us for lunch. And in the end, Prince Charming decided to sit with Oly-I mean Cinderella.)

Two thumbs up!!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Funny!! Kids, you gotta love them!! Kelsey did the same thing to me only I had a big butt and a big nose!! Geoff was right there when she told me I had a big butt and I didn't think he would ever stop laughing!

Jodee said...

There is never a dull moment with Cinderella! Another funny story!